Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 

An immense feeling of cold

I was sitting at work on September 11, 2001, when some of my co-workers started emailing me photos of the World Trade Center on fire, about two thirds of the way up the building.
I then received one showing a plane flying into Tower one- before the fire- and I emailed my co-worker back that it was a nice Photoshop job, and that he should really get back on the phone.
When I went to CNN to see what was going on I couldn't get onto it for 10 minutes, and when I did it was all in text mode- every inch of my body tensed and my mind locked up like the DNS server down in Atlanta that millions of people were pinging for news.

And I thought then and there that the world would never be the same again- and I've been right so far.


I'll write more about this as we go- so keep checking back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?