Friday, May 07, 2004

 
That does it- I'm shutting down all of my internet dating accounts! I'm simply NOT going to pay to meet the people that seem to want to meet me! It's been amusing to read these people's profiles but there seems to be no one new posting. It's all a blur- some of these people have the same posting on Tickle, Match.com, the Onion personals!! everywhere!

And everytime I try to sneak my email address into my profile either no one gets up the nerve to email me (even though we've winked or flirted back and forth 6 times!) or their too stupid to clue in to what the address is!

I'll have to post some excerpts of these women's profiles- it could make for a very interesting version of those daily affirmation books you se at Multimags.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?